Welcome to Wind River Tails & Trails
Quality Boarding & Partnership Training
We are now taking reservations for our first GPT101 Group Class! It will be begin on Saturday, 2/14/2015 from 1:00-2:00pm. 2 sessions, cost is $50. Call or email us to register!
Group Courses will be starting in February! Click HERE to view our online Course Catalog!
Monte the Lab x is looking for a home! Click HERE to view a description of our beautiful boy!
This is the only facility that you can reserve the equivalent of a private backyard for your dog!
Leave your dog someplace you can trust, and they can enjoy being a dog.
- Individual boarding
- Stress-free, natural environment
- Outside of the city
- HUGE, grassy yards
- Nightly “snuggle-downs”
- Break routine of an everyday hike and try something new: “Partnership Training.”
- Improve communication with your dog and better the quality of both your lifestyles.
- We train in real-life situations to teach you and your dog practical skills.
- Based upon our 20 years of proven techniques training our Wind River Bear Institute Karelian Bear Dogs.
- Your dog will stay at our facility while we change more than just superficial bad habits,
- Our goal is to create a fundamental understanding for the desired behavior that we want out of the dog.
- Your dog will be around trained staff that provides a consistent environment for the duration of its training
- An effective and extensive training option.
Located Just 12 Minutes South of Missoula
between Lolo and Florence, in the beautiful Bitterroot Valley!