Welcome to Wind River Tails & Trails
Partnership Dog Training & Quality Boarding
‘Tis the season! Just like the common cold and flu in humans, the changing of the seasons tends to bring with it an upswing in Bordatella (kennel cough) cases. Wind River is taking extra precautions to ensure we do not contribute to the spread of this contagious virus! PLEASE inform us if your dog has visited another dog care facility, hiking facility, or dog park within the past 2 weeks. Also, please inform us if your dog received the nasal injection version of the Bordatella vaccine, as this version of the vaccine can actually contribute to the spread of the disease within 7 days of administration. Thank you!
We need one more person to run our next Group Mini-course series. Call or email to register with preferred training days and times!
Our next STAR Puppy class will start Tuesday, 10/06/15 6:00-7:00PM! Pre-registration is required, we have 3 spots left!
Have you Liked us on Facebook yet? We update our Facebook page FREQUENTLY with pictures of our Boarding yards and progress updates on our training clients. CLICK HERE!
This is the only facility that you can reserve the equivalent of a private backyard for your dog!
Leave your dog someplace you can trust, and they can enjoy being a dog.
- Individual & group boarding
- Stress-free, natural environment
- Outside of the city
- HUGE, grassy yards
- Nightly “snuggle-downs”
- Break routine of an everyday hike and try something new: “Partnership Training.”
- Improve communication with your dog and better the quality of both your lifestyles.
- We train in real-life situations to teach you and your dog practical skills.
- Based upon our 20 years of proven techniques training our Wind River Bear Institute Karelian Bear Dogs.
- Offering group lessons, private lessons, and board & train!
- Your dog will stay at our facility while we change more than just superficial bad habits,
- Our goal is to create a fundamental understanding for the desired behavior that we want out of the dog.
- Your dog will be around trained staff that provides a consistent environment for the duration of its training
- An effective and extensive training option.
Located Just 12 Minutes South of Missoula
between Lolo and Florence, in the beautiful Bitterroot Valley!